Tibetan Mala Green Jade and Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Bracelet for Meditation - CJ127J9TC6J
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This listing is for a Rose quartz and Green Jade agate wrist mala yoga bracelet. Jade provides inner peace, love and balance and has been long esteemed as a gem around the world, from China to Egypt to New Zealand
- This handmade mala is adjustable so it can fit many different wrist sizes. Rose quartz is a symbol of unconditional love and is believed to help open the heart chakra, thereby allowing one to more freely experience self-love, romantic love and friendship. Bead size: 8mm There are 21 beads. Adjustable to fit most wrist size How to adjust the bracelet
- 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right) 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard! 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration.
- Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.