Tibetan Mala Rudraksha Wrist Mala Yoga Bracelet with Turquoise and Tiger Spacers - C5127IXIX1V
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This simple, yet elegant wrist mala highlights a single tiger eye bead with two beautiful turquoise beads from Nepal. Most of the beads on this mala are rudraksha. Rudraksha seeds are a powerful seed that carry unique vibrations.
- They have been used for centuries by people around the world and particularly the Himalayas. Rudraksha seeds are especially helpful for people who are always on the move because they can help to hold the person’s energy and protect against negative energies. Over time,
- Turquoise has been well-known for it’s protection properties and when given to a friend, will bring that friend protection from negative energy. Tiger Eye has bands of golden that make it unique from other stones. It is a powerful stone that can help to release fear and anxiety as well as bring balance and harmony. If one is having trouble taking action or moving forward,
- Tiger Eye can aid in this. This handmade mala is adjustable, making it a versatile gift for oneself or a friend. Bead size: 8mm There are 21 beads. Adjustable to fit most wrist size How to adjust the bracelet: 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right)
- 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard! 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration. Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.