Tibetan Mala Small Conch Shell Wrist Mala Yoga Bracelet for Meditation - CS127J1OPTL
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This listing is for a small combination jade and Conch Shell beads wrist mala bracelet for meditation. A simple wrist mala that is traditional in style and meaning, this adjustable wrist mala is a wonderfully classic piece to wear. The conch shell has been used for centuries in Tibetan jewelry and art.
- It is a symbol of the energies in nature and the natural spiral formed in the conch shell were once believed to mimic the movement of the heavens. The conch is also a reminder of the ocean, from which it came and the great vastness of energy and power held in the oceans
- . The white beads are nicely accented by the red cord that makes this wrist mala adjustable. Bead size: 6mm There are 27 beads. Adjustable to fit most wrist size How to adjust the bracelet:
- 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right) 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard!
- 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string.