Tiger Eye Gemstone Wrist Mala/ Bracelet for Meditation - C711516KO15
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This listing is for an tiger eye gemstone wrist mala/ bracelet for meditation.
- There are 21 tiger eye gemstone beads on the wrist mala and each bead measures 7mm approximately. The beads came from Nepal and strung it by myself here.
- Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration and those counters are especially for counting when you do prostration or in a retreat for counting mantras
- . Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.