Tibetan Mala Green Jade and Rudraksha Wrist Mala Yoga Bracelet for Meditation - CY127J449AR
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
- Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- This beautiful wrist mala is made of two kinds beads, the rudraksha seed and jade agate. Both beads bring unique energy and strength that will help the one wearing this mala. Rudraksha seeds are a powerful seed that carry unique vibrations. They have been used for centuries by people in the Himalayas
- Rudraksha seeds are particularly helpful for people who are always on the move because they can help to hold the person's energy and protect against negative energies. Jade provides inner peace, love and balance and has been long esteemed as a gem around the world, from China to Egypt to New Zealand.
- . This handmade mala is adjustable so it can fit many different wrist sizes. Bead size: 8mm There are 21 beads. Adjustable to fit most wrist size How to adjust the bracelet:
- 1. Hold the mala with the knots at the top. Use thumb and forefinger from each hand to hold beads on either side of the knots. (Left hand hold bead on left, right hand hold bead on right) 2. Pull hands apart and away from the knots. You can pull pretty hard!
- 3. To tighten, pull small beads at the end of the string. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration. Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use.